Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Firsts...


I've had some firsts this time around
I can now sit up and fall back down
I like to dance and I like to play
I loved my first visit to Texas this May
I took my first plane ride and it was real neat
I rode on Mom's lap, didn't get my own seat
I was baptized with water in the name of the Lord
and now I'm a child of God...WORD!
One night it thundered and rained really hard
I saw a wild turkey in Nana and Papa's front yard
I like to walk every chance I get
I jumped in the pool and got real wet
I really like puppies, this one is named Missy
I hope you can see that I'm not a big sissy
I wrote my first poem, it turned out real bad
but for that you can blame my Mom and my Dad

















3 comments:

Diana said...

Great pics and poem! But man couldn't ya have photoshopped out my cleavage!!!!!! LOLOL

Anonymous said...

Oh my GOSH! That is hysterical -- you guys really outdid yourselves with that poem -- I love it! What a cutie-patootie your little Beckett is! But I have to ask, what's going on with Brian's chin??

Just kidding; the goatee looks good and I'm certainly glad to have FINALLY seen some pictures of the two of you! Although you're still gonna have to keep working at that -- only one photo of mama Dena -- you can do better!

Lots of love,
Tonya

Heather Krumnow said...

Hey Brian - thanks for the blog idea. Beckett is a cutie. I love the picture of him from the back. It cracks me up. Babies are so fun... here's Noah's blog: http://enoah.blogspot.com.
Heather & Tim