Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Fifteen months

Captain's Log
Stardate March 11, 2008

I have successfully infiltrated the minds of the Mommie and Daddy and most other "big" people I come in contact with. I almost have their foreign dialect decoded and ready for translation. I have been able to imitate certain sounds but have not yet mastered the language. We have mostly been communicating through sign language and that seems to be working well. They understand "more", "bath", "brush teeth", "dirty", "kitty", "please", "juice", "owwie", and "water". We've also been working on "thank you" but I don't get why. I always get what I want.

Met with the dreaded Dr. L and Nurse Meaniehead yesterday. My vitals look good and I continue to grow into this skin. I'm a lean 23lbs and 31 1/2". Nurse M again injected me with some kind of truth serum...or at least that's my guess. It gets me special treatment from the Mommie for sure so I guess it's not all bad. Recent pictorial documentation follows.


Reading my manuals

Inspecting the kitty tree

I'm a big kid now

Pat-a-cake

Collecting soil samples

Daddy calls it "gardening"

Chuggin' cocoa after a hard days work

(Mommie's boys)

Possible recruits for secret missions
(ie making friends at the park)

03.09.2008 Dinner on my person

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dena, he's so cute, and getting so big! Katelyn loves to sit on my lap and see pictures of the baby (who's not really a baby anymore)!