Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter to all and God's blessings! It's been a rather busy weekend, but very good. I'm one step closer to having Beckett's room done but at least you can see the colors of the walls. I'm stenciling an argyle print where the two colors meet. It's going to take a little time but I hope to have it done by the end of next week. I'll stencil during nap times! Here's some more pix to enjoy. Again...HAPPY EASTER!! :)



Marianne's party


Happy Easter!


Happy Easter?


Must eat the bunny...


This picture speaks for itself.


I think he ate too much Easter candy?



Progress of Beckett's room, tune in next week to see it slightly different.

1 comment:

Diana said...

Hello, it's your sister the one who loves blogs and leaving comments! I missed the photo shoot in the basket so I gotta get those pics to scrapbook!!!