Thursday, April 12, 2007

I'm four months old...

Captain's Log, Stardate April 12th, 2007...
I'm told I'm 4 months old now...whatever that means. My Mommie took me to see Dr. Lawrence and that mean nurse that always makes me strip to take my weight (a lean 13 lbs, 12 oz) and height (25 long inches). Dr. L said I'm doing great! Healthy...cute...all the usual niceties. However, I've been dealing with a slight fever because of the 4 nasty shots Nurse Meaniehead gave me. (what's "immunizations'?) But I'm on the up and up and starting to feel my usual active self.


daddy's trying to take my binky...


Ok, now what?


Are we taking a picture?


CHEESE!!

2 comments:

Lauren Day said...

He's so freakin cute! I think I'm in love. Could you blame me? Love ya.

9 days and counting.

Diana said...

Oh my love the last picture! Just updated my blog too......loving the pics - and you know how extra happy I am that he's healthy!