Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Beckett's adventures with Aunt Lauren & Uncle Todd

This was a busy week! I finally met my Aunt Lauren & Uncle Todd! I fell in LOVE with my Aunt Lauren...she's soooo pretty. We hung out together and played and she made me smile and laugh a lot. I couldn't keep my eyes off her. Uncle Todd was cool too, I mean, for a dude. I hit a growth spurt this week on top of teething really bad, so between the meltdowns and flirting with Auntie I think the week went rather well. We went to Spokane on Friday and walked around Riverfront Park and rode the carousel. That was fun! It was sad saying good-bye, but I'm glad we had a good visit. I'll be taking my first plane ride to Texas at the end of May to meet the rest of my family. I can't wait!



Happy boy!!


Wake up Uncle Todd!!


Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!


Hey dude!


Riverfront park with Aunt Lauren & Uncle Todd


Is this thing safe?


Mommie says, "Wheeeee!"


Me & Daddy watching cars go by from our hotel window.


Parting is such sweet sorrow...(sniff, sniff)


Go Cougs!!


Is this a legal blog post??? Woo Hoo, naked boy!!!

4 comments:

Diana said...

Hehehe, love the nature boy pic! I'm so glad you all had a great time together!

Melissa said...

You will have to forgive me since I have a girl, but is he circumcized?

dena, brian & beckett said...

he is circumsized. didn't happen until a week after we left the hospital...which wrecked havoc on my already fragile emotions at the time. i had to leave the room before the procedure, but brian stayed and said beckett handled it like a champ...all things considered.

Lauren Day said...

He loves his aunt Lauren. ;)