Monday, May 7, 2007

Miscellaneous fun

So much has happened since last week! Beckett has officially transitioned to his own room for naps and bedtime! YEA!! We seem to have gotten over a bout of teething and his nap and bedtime schedule is working like a charm...we're all a little happier! Not much else to report. Enjoy the pix and please feel free to post your comments!


Hey dude!


Mommie, I'm ready to go to my first Mariners game!


Zzzz. (see the fishie...he never let it go!)


Daddy you're splashing me!


that feels good...I love bath time!


Little Squirt romper...


Hi Mommie!


Cheese! Our first BBQ of the season!


You want a burger??


I think this is how you do this...

4 comments:

Diana said...

Looking good - seeing a bit more hair! Missed getting to see my nephew last weekend!

Anonymous said...

I can almost imagine his little giggle-- looking at these pictures, I just can't wait to meet him! What a cutie pie!

Unknown said...

He's growing so fast! I can't believe he's already using the exersaucer! Those things are the best...

Lauren Day said...

I miss my boy!! Hs'e so freakin cute. I can't wait to see ya'll again in a couple of weeks in Texas.